Pages

Thursday, May 6

Enjoy today :)

Things started back pretty well for the first day after break :) I did get the boys to bed on time and Miss Emma went to be like she used to too, yay :) The weather was so nice this morning though, that we decided to pack up our school books and head to the park. It was sooo nice doing school outside on our blanket, then taking breaks to run around. A great way to ease back in to studies.I only wish I would have thought of it sooner so I could have baked some cookies to take with us, but I did make some when we got back heehee :)

This is a card I made before the break. I love these colors!
I used Papertrey's Turning a New Leaf for the leaves on the kraft panel. I inked the edges a bit too. I love the way dark brown looks on kraft...sigh:) I used versmark to stamp the text on the spring moss cardstock. For the butterflies, I punched them twice--once in white and once in clear acetate. Then I stamped the same leaf image from before on them with white Stayzon ink. I adhered them with glue dots and put pearls on top. The sentiment is from Verve's Black tie Birdies.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy today :)

supplies: cardstock: papertreyink; stamps-sentiment-verve, all others-papertrey ink; ink-tsukineko; punch-martha stewart crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment