Pages

Wednesday, May 26

cakes

I know I promised pictures of the beautiful cakes that Tomio drew. And I do have some for you! I was hoping to get them up earlier but....well just a busy couple of days. Today was just one of those days where you start to wonder if you are good mother....sigh. ANYWAY, here they are:
This is Levi's Batman cake :) I made it, but Tomio did all the decorating and drawing. Isn't it SO great? He draws it with  a tube of chocolate....I love seeing the cakes he draws each year :)


And this is Miss Emma's My Little Pony cake. I just LOVE how cute it turned out. I got to choose hers this year hee hee :) She loves Leah's ponies, so I thought she would like this.
Tomio usually only does the brown and white, but he tried some pink chocolate this time. I really like how it looked.

Anyway, just a quick cake post today. After I actually look at all the birthday party pictures, I'll try to post some of those too. I hope you are having a much better day than I did.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment