Pages

Sunday, March 28

Birthday Wishes.

Miss Emma is 10.5 months. She's starting to get her first 2 teeth. She's getting the bottom front two. I think it is SO cute :) It just seems so typical-baby-ish that I love it lol. I hope I can get some pictures that capture just how cute it is heehee :)

I have a card to share :) I'm so glad :) I LOVE just being able to create something I like, and then to be able take pictures of it and share it...happy stuff for me :)
It's just a simple card. I used my new Spellbinders label 8 dies. I have been wanting them for ages, but they were never in stock. Finally I got them! And I think I am going to love them just as much as I thought I would :) I couldn't get it to show in the photo much, but the front of the card is a little shorter than the back to show off the scallop border more. The sentiment is from Papertrey's Mega Mixed Messages. I'm already glad I got that set. Oh, and glad I went with the "Mega" ones. Just the perfect size.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

supplies: cardstock: kraft-paper reflections, white-papertrey ink; ribbon, buttons, stamps: papertrey ink; ink-tsukineko

No comments:

Post a Comment