Pages

Wednesday, March 10

I guess "they" were right...

Well, in case you were wondering, what "they" say is true---you really do need to get in your full 10 days of meds if you want to knock out strep. Here they only gave me 3 days... I dudn't go back for more, and sure enough, by Sunday night I was feeling sick again. I ended going back to the doctor and being out of commission for 2 more days...ugh. I hope I never get strep again!!( have you had it as an adult? seriously not fun :( And I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with it. truly.) The kids were good sports about it though. Only moderate whining to be dealt with--I think they were just glad to get a couple of days off from school.hee hee:) One of the perks(?) of homeschooling right? lol.

We got TONS (well for here) of snow yesterday. I know its been a cold snowy winter in the States, but here in Japan it's actually been a rather warm winter. The kids were excited and thought it so amusing that we would get our biggest snow this winter in MARCH :) Too bad it rained all night after the snow and turned it into slush....


Ok, I'm really sorry about the awful the picture. Really. But I wanted to share something. I actually LOVE this layout in person. The circles are all hand stitched in different colors of embroidery floss.
I diecut the "leaves" letters several times to get the look of chipboard. I like to do that alot :) It's kind of a pain, but it looks so cute :)
The light brown paper at the bottom is my favorite--Bo Bunny dotted cardstock :) Did you recognize it?heehee:)ok, I didn't realize just HOW bad these pictures were until I posted them, I will try to retake them to post again later...

Well, thanks for stopping by. I hope your week is ALOT less eventful and involves alot less doctor visits than mine :)

supplies: cardstock: sei; pattern paper-light brown-bo bunny, pink-ki memories; buttons-american crafts;diecut letters-quickutz; label die-spellbinders; scallop border-quickutz; butterfly punch-martha stewart crafts;loopy punch-martha stewart crafts;

1 comment:

  1. Laura,
    What a great idea with the stitched circles. So cute! Snow in March! Wow! I live in upstate NY and I think we have finally moved on from the snow. We are supposed to be in the upper 50's this week. All of the snow is melting and I can finally see my lawn.
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete