Pages

Saturday, March 13


Sorry for the slow week here. Thanks for checking in anyway! I haven't gotten to do nearly any crafting at all this week. I actually made 2 cards, but ended up not liking either of them, so they are with us no longer :) I have several pieces left to use on other cards though! I worked on a layout too, but its not finished either. I strayed way too far from my normal comfort zone which means I'll probably be fiddling with it for the next week or so lol. I sure hope my mojo comes back soon :) So, here is a little bit older layout. Some cute pictures of Levi and some fun bright papers from Bo Bunny:
Nothing real fancy-just some pictures I wanted to scrap :) I had fun mixing up a few different Quickutz fonts. The "ice cream" font is called Cosmopolitan. When I first saw it, I didn't think I even liked it. But after an interesting series of events I ended up getting it--and I LOVE it. Use it all the time.
Isn't the ice cream cone so cute?! It's a stamp from Pink Cat Studios that I colored with some copics. I just love it heehee:)
Thanks so much for stopping by! I went back to the doctor today to get a few more days of meds to make sure the strep is gone for good. Fortunately I'm feeling fine now though. Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment