Pages

Sunday, March 21

whew. Another busy week. The kids start their new year of school in the spring instead of the fall here in Japan. And even though we homeschool, we follow that schedule more.So this past week we started in with the new school year.Levi has is own "school" that he started too. He was SO excited about it lol. I had sort of gotten into the rhythm of teaching the older two, but now with new books, a higher level and then Levi's added in, it sure can be...well, it takes alot of time. I've been busier than I'm used to. And I don't handle that too well...*grin*But it came off to a pretty smooth start considering. I will be glad when we work out our new rhythm though. I think we are slowly.
Rhys also had his birthday party this weekend. I usually prepare for the parties slowly over a couple weeks. But with my having strep for a weeks then the new school year, I had to get it done all this week. I did though and fun was had by all :) It was Goku themed (again-this phase of his has lasted for years!). I will post some pictures hopefully in the next couple days. I don't really do any editing, though I might like to get in to that with Photoshop etc, but I don't have it. So these are all straight of the camera. I just need to get them out of the camera lol.



I can't believe I've been sharing layouts the past few times instead of cards. That never happens! I do have some cards too, but I'm going with the layout again :)These are some of Miss Emma's 5 month pictures. I did some more machine stitching--at the bottom and for the butterfly trail. I usually do that kind by hand, but I thought it would be fun to try it this way for a change. It was a little tedious turning the layout to get the loop, but I think it turned out cute :) The butterfly is one of my favorite Quickutz butterflies. I made the ribbon flower at the bottom. I pretty much just gathered and then stitched together lol. I like it though and might try it again.
I like how you can layer this butterfly. So quick and easy but it still gives you nice detail :) The cute heart paper is BoBunny :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I am still working on balancing all my new schedule with some me crafty time.... I hope to get to post alot more this week. How do you do it? How do balance the "must do"s with the much needed fun time to keep you sane? I would love to hear how you all manage it. I'm still trying! I hope your weekend is going great. It's already Monday here for me so I'm getting started on my week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment