Pages

Saturday, March 6

Goodness. Being sick for the end of last week and beginning of this week really threw me off. It seemed to take forever to get back into the swing of things...maybe its my age lol:) I was so glad to feel better, but I had a hard time getting stuff done...maybe its just me...I had all intention of posting lots, getting the house all cleaned again and being all crafty... I didn't really succeed at any of them I'm afraid. But the house seems pretty good now I think :) OH, but I DID make some really yummy pasta!! heehee :) Tomio raved and raved about it. He actually called me from the car after he left to let me know that it was that yummy :) That really made my day. No real reciped or anything, I just made up some white sauce with garlic, fried ham and some broccoli in it. The kids loved too. YAY :)

Here is a layout I did of  TINY Miss Emma. I really love this layout, but I haven't gotten a decen picture of it yet. I figured I would go a ahead and share it anyway. Its the first page in her album:
I loved the colors of this KI memories paper. So soft and pretty. I think it was really some winter-type paper lol. I didn't have the right color I wanted for the the letters though, so I just inked up some white paper to match. I liked the little varietions in shades it made too. I'm usually terrified of cutting my pictures into shapes. I'm so afraid they will look like my old albums when I just started...you know the kind where for no rational reason you have your baby's pictures all in star and heart shapes lol...*shudder*But it just seemed right for this layout. And I'm glad that I did. I guess sometimes it IS ok heehee :) I really like this Quickutz butterfly too. So simple and cute

I used core'dinations white cardstock of the background. I love white backgrounds, but I really like for them to have some texture. I also used the backside of the pattern paper to print her stats on.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm off to put a couple of wild boys in bed :) Hope you are having a great weekend! I know mine will be better than last week *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment