Pages

Tuesday, March 16

I cannot believe that it is already the middle of the week! When did that happen? We have been having more perfect weather here lately. So nice and warm :) I {HEART} spring weather :) Tomio says he hates it though-- is it warm or is it cool? or is it cold? what's up with the warm wind?---apparently that's what he thinks.(I really just think its because he has developed some allergies lately...)ANYWAY, I still love it :) Puts me in a cheerful mood*smile*.

I finally got some pictures of some more recent layouts I made. I just finished this one this week.

Miss Emma when she was just tiny :) She actually DID enjoy the bath, though she was a little nervous at first. I used some really pretty Basic Grey paper. I think it was last year's Valentines collection. I never have that many Valentine's pictures, but the papers are great for girly layouts :) I stamped some polka dots on bigger circle at the top, and I embossed the smaller on with one of my 2x2 Quickutz embossing dies. Then I inked it up. I always like to scatter some bling on my girl layouts :) You can never have too much--really:)
Thanks for stopping by! Levi's strep stopped bothering him as soon as he got some medicine, so he's just fine now. I sure hope were done with it  for good. Hope you're having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment