Pages

Tuesday, March 23

yay! a card!

My little Rhys-ter  isn't so little anymore. He is 7 this week. And *sob* he is at his first camp. He is spending 2 nights away from home at a soccer camp. He was super excited and I know he is having fun. But it just doesn't seem right for him not to be here with all of us *sniff*. Levi really misses him. He keeps saying he wants to play with Rhys and is counting the sleeps until we get to go pick him up. He even drew pictures of Rhys playing soccer to give him when he comes home heehee :)


I FINALLY got to make some cards and actually got some pictures of them. yay.
I love this Turning a New Leaf set from Papertrey. Really works for so many different types of cards. I hadn't used it for awhile though, and kind of had fun "re-discovering" how much I like it :) You'll see it on several cards pretty soon heehee. I really like these colors together--of course, just about anything goes with kraft :) It's hard to tell in the photo, but I stamped the butterflies with my music sheet background stamp from CHF. The sentiment is from Damask Designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope your having a great week. I can't wait to go get Rhys tomorrow. Thursday is his actual birthday, which means Tomio will take the day off and we will have a day full of cake and presents and family fun :)

supplies: cardstock-papertrey ink; ink-tsukineko;stamps-sentiment&leaves-papertrey ink, music-chf; punch-martha stewart crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment