Pages

Monday, August 29

one more....

option. Since I never make just one card for Tomio, I thought I would share one of my other choices. And seeing as I have at least one whole day left to choose, I am still debating :)


I really like this one too,  although there is the chance that it's a bit too girly since it's all pink? I usually figure that lovey cards can be pink and still be ok :) I like the subtle newsprint on the kraft. The pretty sentiment is from Papertrey's Heart Prints. I really like this set, but I have trouble using the hearts... not really sure why... anyway, the sentiments are great :)

ok, that's it for me tonight. It's time for my boys to hit the sack, and we have discovered the hard way that *nothing* will go very smoothly with sleep-deprived boys. Trust me.  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment