Pages

Thursday, August 11

break time.

It's finally summer break time :) I think I might be even more excited than the kids lol. We'll only have about 10~14 days for break, but I intend to enjoy every.single.day. Really, I do :) I think the boys feel the same way too, though, because they have spent the whole day up in their room, playing, fighting and finding toys that have been lost for months :)
Today's card is another elegant one (remember how I like to get out supplies and make several things using them and my scraps?)  This card came from "elegant" scraps lol. I really liked the pink and black combo. And I also used the rest of my one piece of silver cardstock heehee :) The music background is my wonderful huge square one from Impression Obsession. Love how it can cover a whole card vertically or horizontally :) I heat embossed the damask on the circle after stamping it a slow drying pigment ink.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm going to enjoy my break, hopefully by making some cards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment