Pages

Sunday, August 28

almost...

over! ack!! I *cannot* believe that August is almost over!  Once it's September, the year is practically done, you know? Our anniversary is August 31st,  and we are planning on going to Disney Sea this year. We'll take the kids too, and I know everyone will have fun (as long as the typhoon holds off a little).

Anyway, here is one of the cards that could be Tomio's anniversary card. As yet, I'm still undecided lol.
I know it's not overly "anniversary-ish", but sometimes it's fun to do something a little different,right?  I really like using an impression plate on white cardstock. I added some  glitter to the icing on the cupcake, and I like how it turned out. I just squished it into my glue pad and sprinkled on the glitter. Nothing fancy lol. I really like having the dies to match the cupcake. It makes it much easier.

Thanks for stopping by!  Emma went to sleep early and I'm hoping to *finally* get to play with my new stamps~yay!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a fabulous annivesary card for your special guy!

    ReplyDelete