Pages

Friday, August 19

And they are back!

They made it back safe and sound. It was a whirlwind trip full of golf and more golf lol. They came back all tan. I'm glad they went and had fun. Emma was really excited to see Leah and Daddy. All while they were gone, when she would come down in the morning she would ask "where's Daddy?" Now things can go back to normal.

I always sort of think I am keeping track of what cards I have shown here on the blog and which ones I haven't...but I'm really not. sigh. But today's card I know I haven't, because I just made it :) I love all the bright cheery colors!


Isn't it cheery? I love how the bright blue butterfly looks with the pink and orange. The pretty label is a Tim Holtz Sizzix one. I just love it--it's really great size. I diecut it out of PTI's summer sunrise cardstock and stamped the text in Wild Honey distress ink. I have used my summer sunrise cardstock so much more since  I discovered how perfectly the Wild Honey ink goes with it! And since I can barely make a card or layout without using kraft somewhere, the base of the card is kraft :)

So glad you stopped by today!! Are you ready for the weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment