Pages

Monday, August 2

What's cooking?

I've always had a hard time deciding what to cook for dinner. I can spend all day just thinking about it, only to end up making the same things again. I've tried a few things over the years to make it easier...sometimes it helps, sometimes not. But last year I made something fun that actually did seem to help.

Sorry for the awful picture :( I just couldn't seem to get a a good one without a glare...
This is a menu board I made. Really its just a photo frame with the menu I made inside. I have regular white board marker that I use to write what I plan to make for dinner each night of the week. It helps with grocery shopping if I have everything already decided. And the kids love to look at it and see what we are going to have that week. I also have a Christmas version of the menu sheet too. I might make a few more just for some variety too :) Now I'll be honest, there are still times I don't manage to plan my meals out. Those weeks I just write it down as I decide :) But it has helped :) And I figure anyway I can work scrappy stuff into other places of my life is good :)

Hope your week is off to a great start :) Tomio has had to go in to work early these past couple of days, so I've been starting my days early....:) Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment