Pages

Friday, August 20

playing some more...

I'm glad that Tomio's work started back on a Wednesday this week. I don't think any of us were ready for a full week of school yet :) But to be honest it really wasn't bad at all for a first week back.
I have one more card to show you that I made when I was playing with my new goodies. And let me just say, I am LOVING my new distress inks and blender tool. Way too fun and addictive :)
I used LOTS of new-to-me products on this card :) I made the fun polka dot paper with my NEW PTI polka dot basics 2 set.(SO glad finally got this set!!!) Also used distress ink. I made the little strip of patten paper too. Isn't the car stamp fun?! Love the coordinating die. Makes it so much easier. I curved the sentiment to match the shape of the die and kind of frame the car. I liked these butterflies because I kind of wanted a more whimsical looking butterfly than the ones I normally use. See, you really DO need at least 6 different kinds of butterflies :)

Well, thanks so much for stopping by! I'm hoping to get some more playing time this weekend~yay :) Leah will have her second official golf lesson too. She's excited about it. Hope you have an awesome weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment