Pages

Wednesday, August 18

just playing :)



 I love just playing with my scrapping and stamping stuff :) I don't really do it that often though. But I just got a whole bunch of new fun "toys" heehee and I couldn't wait to play. I got several new PTI stamp sets and some more distress inks. Oh, and I also got an ink blender to use with those distress inks. So I did play some this week--and this is what I made:
I stamped the flowers in versamark and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I applied Milled Lavendar distress ink all over it to make them "pop" out. The text background I made with my distress inks too. I'm already loving my new applicator :) The butterfly is from the same Flutter By Friend set. I colored it with my copics and used twine for antenna :) I applied the lavendar ink to the base too. I had lots of fun and it actually came together really quickly.

Well, since Tomio went back to work today, summer break is officially over. The kids all started their school too. I'm never really ready for the breaks to end, but this time, I was REALLY not ready lol. Miss Emma already misses Daddy too. Instead of saying "bye byes" for where Daddy, is she keeps looking  around and starting to point, like she expects him to be there. And she was SO happy when he got back from work! SO cute :)
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have some time to "play" today :)

1 comment:

  1. yea for fun packages! i just got a couple PTI stamp sets and die cuts that I can't wait to play with. Your card is really cute:-)

    ReplyDelete