Pages

Saturday, August 14

i know...

I know, its been a week since I last posted. Tomio's "Big Holiday" (as the kids call it) started. When Tomio's off from work, the kids are off from school. We didn't travel anywhere far this time, but we've been having fun just taking it as easy as possible :) We rented the Back to the Future movies and watched them with the kids heehee :) It was really fun to see them again with the kids. I loved them when I was little. Even Levi had fun, he started pretending his toy cars were time machines :)  So its been good to have some down time with the family. I do kind of wish I had more time to scrap, though. But I've pretty much gotten nothing new done in the last week. I do have a card I made a few weeks ago that I didn't share yet.
I used the Its a Celebration set from Papertrey. This was actually one of the first sets I ever got from Papertrey. I heat embossed the cupcakes with clear embossing powder and diecut them in little circles. The fun pink pattern paper is the "B" side of a Fancy Pants paper. It added just the right amount of interest without being too busy.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you're having a relaxing summer. I'm off to check on littleMiss Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment