Pages

Friday, July 16

time goes by...

The rain has finally seemed to let up here. Now its just plain HOT :) The kids are so excited though, they get to go to the pool tomorrow :) They have been asking since May I think, when will it open so they can go. So the plan is to go tomorrow afternoon. Miss Emma and I won't be going though. I don't think she would last all afternoon out there, and I burn way to easily. The kids are all lucky to have gotten Daddy's skin that tans so nicely. Hopefully Miss Emma and I will have a nice relaxing time at home :)

I got a couple of layouts done this week (which is alot for me...I'm such a slow scrapper!) But they were the smaller ones I do for each of the kids' albums. I did one for Rhys and one for Emma. Sorry, no pictures yet though :( I did pictures of Emma from months ago,and wow, I can't believe how much Emma has grown....when I got pregnant with Emma (surprise!) I told myself I would take the time to enjoy all the little things, notice everything. But here she is, already 14 months and I don't even know how that happened so fast...*sniff* She's into everything right now. I have to watch her constantly. And she is super clingy. Everyday I have plan and work around whatever she needs, and half the time I don't even know how I can. But right now, all I can think about is how I much I'm gonna miss that when she gets bigger. Today I started to say to Rhys for the 5th time to pick up his drawing stuff off the counter because he left it out again. And just as I was about to get the words out of my mouth, I picked up the "comics" that he had made. There were at least 10 of them, all carefully drawn about his favorite characters. And then all I could think of was how sad I would be when I didn't find his drawing stuff around the house anymore....suddenly I didn't mind picking them up at all.....I am SO glad I get to spend my days with my 4 sweeties. I just wish I could keep them from growing up so quickly....goodness I didn't mean to get all sappy lol....not the typical me. (I can't believe I got teary eyed just typing this).

ANYWAY, here are some more pictures of my precious cuties
Sweet Miss Emma
Levi, aka "the Cutie"
My big girl Leah :)
and my Rhys-ter :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment