Pages

Monday, July 5

Still raining....

Well, it's still rainy season here, which means it rains pretty much everyday.  Its not like I really have to go out in it all that much, but it does make it alot harder to get my laundry dry. And the humidity is almost stifling I'm pretty sure there are only a couple of weeks left of rainy season~yay!

I thought I would share a layout today. Some super silly fun pictures I took of Levi last December :)

It was just so cute and silly I HAD to document it:) I don't really even know where he got the idea lol. Mostly Fancy Pants products here. Love the kraft pattern cardstock.
Kept it pretty simple. I really like these fonts though. Two of my go-to fonts. They are of course from Quickutz :)

Well, thanks for stopping by! I'm off to check my laundry before it starts pouring rain again :) Hope you're having a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment