Pages

Thursday, December 10

it had been awhile...


Ever since my decision to bake something each week when Emma was just born, I have actually made something each week. Sometimes something new, sometimes just chocolate chip cookies, but SOMETHING. Except last week. Too many people with mumps not wanting to chew, and me a little too tired to think about it. So this week it seemed like it had been a long time since we baked something. I decided to make ginger cookies since that seemed Christmas-y :) They were quite yummy, and yes very Christmas-y:) They didn't even last 2 days though, so I'm thinking we need to bake something else. You know, to make up for last week :)


Now don't you want to make some? :) Or at least eat some?



Here is a layout I made of Miss Emma recently. I had some fun doing some hand stitching on this:

All the hearts sre hand stitched. The cute paper is K& Co. Valentine's paper.


Thanks  for stopping by! I haven't had nearly the scrapping time I would like lately, so I am hoping to get some time the next few days. I hope you are having a crafty week :)

supplies: cardstock: core'denations, pattern paper: k&co, diecuts: quickutz other: gems, floss

No comments:

Post a Comment