Pages

Sunday, December 13

more of Miss Emma


I cannot believe that there are less than 2 weeks till Christmas!! wow. It seems extra fast to me since we usually put up our tree near the beginning of November and have it up for about 2 months :) But since Tomio was swamped and then everyone got the mumps etc, we didn't actually get it up until December. It's fun though, Levi keeps asking when we get to open the presents under the tree. He seemed to think that tree=Christmas TIME=Christmas=open presents :) I explained that once the advent calendar-tree was full of decorations, THEN he got to open them. It took a couple days, but I think he got it now :)
Miss Emma turns 7 months today :) I made sure to get her monthly pictures taken. And in honor of her 7-month milestone,

I thought I would share another Miss Emma layout I did, with some more hand stitching :)

I drew the line of where I wanted to stitch first, then I pierced holes all along the line. I find it's alot easier to stitch if the holes are alreay there. I usually will just cross stitching thread since I have just about any color I could possibly need :) When  I adhere my butterflies, I usually will just cut a thin strip of foam tape and attach it to the middle so the wings can "pop up".
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop and enjoy the holiday season instead of just letting it fly by "while you were busy" :) I am trying to!

supplies: cardstock: paper reflections, pattern paper: fancy pants, butterflies: papertreyink stamps, letters: quickutz, label: spellbinders, buttons: basic grey, doodlebug

1 comment:

  1. Your scrap booking is beautiful! Wondering if you enjoy cross stitching since you said you have many floss colors. I would like to invite you to visit my website and download the free chart, His Name is Jesus as it has blessed many.

    www.joyfulexpressions.us

    I truly appreciate that you are a Christian mother, living in a country were so many are atheists.

    Keep being a "Light"

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete