Pages

Monday, December 28



I took my Christmas decorations down yesterday. The past few years I've been taking them down around the 28th or so. Usually Tomio has a couple of days of work after Christmas and I like to take them down while he is at work so he won't have to deal with it during the break. The kids (epsecially Levi) were sad though. This was the first year that Levi really got into and understood everything going on at Christmas so he had SO much fun. I've always loved Christmas ever since I was little. Our family always made a big deal out of it and I'm so glad that my kids are so into it too.

These are  few of the photos from Christmas day. Most of these are from Nana and Papa's house.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I will be spending most of the rest of the break at home :) Hopefully doing something scrappy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment