Pages

Thursday, August 27

Well, we've slowly been working back into our daily routines. The kids have been getting to bed on time, which is very important! Especially with Levi--he is NOT a happy camper if he doesn't get enough sleep lol. Even Emma has been going to bed around 10.

I have been able to take some more pictures of the kids the past few days too. I always take lots ( NOT to say too many :)), but it has been a little bit cooler so we have gone out on our deck, and I like taking pictures outside so much better. Here is my current favorite of Levi:



I love this one :) But, yes he DID need a hair cut lol! And he has since gotten one. Not really sure if I like it better though...I have the hardest time with his hair!!

Here is a card I made with some of my new PTI goodies:


I love this little bee :) Isn't he so cute? I used PTI's Fresh Snow ink for the white. It really is the most solid white ink I have used. (And I've tried quite a few...) I love how it looks on the kraft. You definitely have to let it dry or heat set it though. It takes quite a while to fully dry--but worth it I think:)

supplies
stamps: papertrey ink green thumb, honey bee
ribbon: papertrey ink ocean tides
ink: papertrey ink fresh snow, Ranger distress ink walnut stain
other:martha stewart lace doilie punch, japanese cardstock and gems

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card! I wouldn't mind having a whole set of them! (hint!) The colors are gorgeous and I love the overall look of it!

    ReplyDelete