Pages

Sunday, August 23



Today was the last day of Tomio's break....sob....Of course, HE'S the one who has to go back to work lol! But it really has been nice for him to be around so much. And when Tomio goes back to work, everything else goes back to normal too, which means the kids' school starts too. And regular meals at home. And regular cleaning schedules. But structure is good, right?! Unfortunately, all of this means less time to scrap too :( I have really loved scrapping and making cards alot during the summer. I am going to try to keep making lots anyway :) I like to try to do at least something scrappy everyday. Even if I don't get to finish my project in one day, I like doing something. I love having my nice scrapping room now because its easy to leave things out if I'm in the middle of it.


Here is a layout I made a few weeks ago.


This was one of those layouts that came together really quickly :), which actually does not happen very often for me lol! I printed out my pictures, right away found some paper that I thought matched really well, and I liked the first way I put everything down. The "thank you" is Quickutz Marigold alphabet. i just LOVE it! I almost didn't get it because I generally prefer the cookie cutter alphabets and it is on the 2x2s. But I liked it so much I got it anyway, and I am SO glad that I did :)

Supplies:
cardstock: core'dinations
pattern paper: fancy pants
felt shapes: fancy pants
letters: quickutz
tab: quickutz die
brads: making memories

Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment