Pages

Friday, August 21

new stuff and holidays


My parents just got back from the US a couple of days ago. The kids were all thrilled of course to finally get to see Nana and Papa again :) I don't know if Nana and Papa were AS thrilled to be expected to play games all evening right after their plane ride...:) Even Miss Emma was happy to have Papa hold her again!

I always have them bring back a TON of album of stuff when they come back. (Thanks!! Bob and Dod!) And I do mean a ton :) With the shipping prices too outrageous for things like punches and especially cardstock, I just can't justify ordering them much here. So, once I year Tomio lets me splurge on a bunch of stuff I want, and they bring it back for me. I have been spending the last couple of days going through all my fun new stuff and playing with it :) Yay :) This time I got alot of
Papertrey Ink stuff. I absolutely LOVE all their stamps and cardstock and buttons and ribbon and...but I really can't pay their shipping prices for overseas. I also got lots of kraft color cs and some Verve stamps too. Anyway, I have been having fun with all my new stuff :)

Tomio's "big holiday" isn't over yet :) This is definitely the longest summer holiday he has had. It has been so much fun :) The kids have all loved having Daddy home so much. And I must say so have I :) I know he hasn't gotten done half of the things he wanted to do, but he always makes sure to do all the fun things the kids (and I :)) want to do. It will be so sad when he has to go back...sigh....

ANYWAY:), here is layout I made the other day. The journaling is a cute conversation that Levi and I had:) I was really glad to put it on paper so I wouldn't forget about it later.



I wanted to add a little dimension to my letters, so I rolled them out 3 or 4 times and just glued them together. It takes a little extra time, but I love the look:)

Supplies:
Cardstock- American Crafts
Pattern Paper- Fancy Pants
Diecuts( sun, heart and letters)- Quickutz
Buttons- Basic Grey

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment