Pages

Friday, August 14

verve fun :)

This week Verve was celebrating their 2nd anniversary and had lots of challenges and games going on. I just started using Verve stamps recently, but I really love them!! And since I have been doing their Mojo Monday challenges too, I thought I would join in on all their fun and games :) It was alot of fun, and I got 5 cards done too! Here are a couple of the cards I made based on the sketch challenges they had :


I had trouble choosing my papers and colors for this one, but I really love how it turned out. The focul image is from Verve. I decorated the inside too. I am really liking having the inside done up all fancy too. I haven't gotten as good at it as I would like yet though.




This layout is something I definitely wouldn't normally have done! But I had alot of fun making it. I did alot of sponging on the pink and blue papers. I love how sponging can add so much depth. Without it this card looked way too flat. And I did the inside of this one too :)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! We are headed out to Tomio's parent's house for a couple of days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment