Pages

Sunday, August 9

summer


Tomio's summer holiday started yesterday. Everyone is SO excited, because Daddy's "big holiday" means going to the pool, playing with Daddy, going to the park--and no school :) I must admit I was looking forward to their break from school too. I really do love teaching them at home, but having a break is really nice. Since Miss Emma is still little, we don't have any big travel plans this time. I hope to get the boys' room organized and do lots of scrappy stuff :)

I have been working on a couple of layouts, but I haven't quite finished them so I can't post them yet:) But here are some cards I made:


I LOVE this Cupcake stamp set from Papertrey !! The images are so cute! But, I hadn't been able to make more than one or two cards that I liked with it. So I was determined to use it to its potential, and just set out and stamped a whole bunch of tops and bottoms in different colors and styles. Then I just chose some favorites and combined them. Since I LOVE pink and brown together, this was easy to choose :) I really like how it came out. I used my nestibilites for the scallop frame and a Martha Stewart doilie punch.



For this card, I started by choosing the papers I wanted to use first. Then I stamped this adorable stamp from Stamp Avie and colored it with my copics to match the salmon and aqua colors in the paper. ( This paper is from Inque Boutique). And I also wanted to try decorating the inside this time:


Not too elaborate or fancy, but I like how it matches the front. I have seen some GORGEOUS cards with wonderfully matching insides that inspired me to try it. I am not in the habit of it, but I do hope to get the hang of it and do it more often.
I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment