Pages

Tuesday, August 4

I can't believe

...it's August already!!! Where has the summer gone?! Miss Emma will be 3 months in just a week! She keeps growing and growing. I put her in her first dress yesterday :) She looked so cute :) But wow, she looks just like Leah did! I didn't notice it at first since she was just so tiny. Now that she has filled out a bit more, you can really tell how much they look alike. I have gotten Miss Emma's 1 month old layout done already! I was quite proud of myself :) Trying to keep up with hers and scrap some of the hundreds :) of pictures I have been taking.





Isn't she such a cutie? I was really happy with how this turned out. I used Basic Grey's Sugared collection for this. I love these papers! They have some adorable designs for baby girls. The heart, crown and alphabet are all Quickutz (This is Diesel, one of my all time favorites!). I did just a little machine stitching in some light pink too. I really like how the colors went with the kraft background.




I also did a card for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I really enjoy these sketches. They are really pretty, but SO different from anything I would have come up with on my own. So I like doing something new :) Here is what I made:





Once I choose these papers, it didn't take long at all. The sentiment is from PTI's cupcake set. I just mounted it on a curve on my acrylic block. I had never tried that before, but I was pleased with how simple it was :) The focal image is Fancy Pants. I used my nesties to make the circle and scallop frame :)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment