Pages

Sunday, October 2

I thought

it was just me, that thought the year was over once it hit September. But even Tomio said, "you know, it's almost Christmas now". I was like "I know!" We do put up our tree around the middle or beginning of November, though :) That's ok--I'm prepared. I just got several new Christmas stamp sets, so I'm ready :) While I *do* admit to making Christmas cards all year long, there's just something even more fun about making them during the actual season. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

Ok... on to today's card. I used some of my stamps I mentioned last time on this card. I {love} them! And of course they are even better since they have coordinating dies. They are the Larger than Life stamps dies from Papertrey Ink. I debate about these for a long time, and I honestly have no idea why lol. They are really just the kind of stamp I like. And they are really easy to use :)

I hope you can tell in the photos, but in real life, I think it is so pretty :). Oh, and this is also my new favorite impression plate. It really is subtle, so you might not get the full affect in photos, but I just love it and have to stop myself from using it on every card.heehee :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! All my little ones are in bed, so I might be able to squeeze in a little more stamping time tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment