Pages

Wednesday, October 26

one of those cards...

that turns out just like you imagined. I often have ideas in my head of cards to make, but they rarely turn out like I first imagined. Usually I'll just end up using my first idea as jumping off point and make something else. But this time, it didn't need any tweaking :) It turned out just like I imagined. And I know I've said this before, but I *love* this impression plate!!


I also love this stamp set! It was my first time to order from Wplus9. I love their stamps. Definitely will be ordering from them again. And in case you didn't know, they have matching dies too :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'm finally getting back into my "groove" lol. I made 4 cards last night :) Felt so good:) Hope you're having a crafty week too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment