Pages

Thursday, October 13

why?

Why is that deciding what to make for dinner is such an ordeal? I'll find myself thinking about it forever, just to end up the same thing... I kind of got tired of the silly stress I caused myself this, and decided to do something about it. This week I am making up some menu plans so that I'll have to do is choose a plan, and I'm good :) I'm also trying to be realistic about the plans, not setting myself up for failure by saying I'll make 3 new elaborate dishes each week lol. I know my limitations. Anyway, that is what I am up to this weekend. I'm not sure I'll have much crafting time, but *sometimes* it's worth putting on hold, right?

Today I do have a fun birthday card to show :) I like combining the boy-ish card stamps with the fun pink colors and flower :) Kind of fun, don't you think? I also like how fun it is to put rhinestones for the headlights :)

Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment