Pages

Friday, October 7

surprise!

Tomio surprised us by taking the day off from work :) We spent the day eating breakfast out, playing at the park (where Levi got to show off his bike riding skills) and watching dvds. It was definitely a good day :) We also got Emma some new shoes since she seems to have lost one on the bus the other day....

I used some more of my new PTI goodies on this card :) I had been wanting another flower stamp set with matching dies for a while, so when I they came out with this one of sunflowers (my all time favorite flower ♡) I *had* to get it. And I'm so glad I did :) The bookprint impression  plate is also new to me, and I love it too! I selectively inked some stamps from some other sets for the sentiment.

Thanks so much stopping by!! I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment