Pages

Tuesday, October 4

fall fun :)

I am *so* loving this fall weather!!  We decided to take advantage of it and go to the park. The kids got their studies done and we took lunch to the park. The weather was perfect and we spent the whole afternoon there.   We took Levi's bike to the park, minus its training wheels. I was afraid it would take him a long time to ride, but he really pretty much got it right away. I was really impressed. Unfortunately, he still has trouble getting started by himself, and that frustrates him no end! But he was so proud of himself, he really wanted to show Daddy. But Tomio didn't home from work till it was too late. So Tomio told him if he got up early before he went to work, he could show him then :) So Levi hurried to bed so he could get up nice and early. it was sprinkling just a bit in the morning, but Levi showed him anyway. It was so cute watching him show Daddy how well he could ride :) Now Levi can't wait to go to the park again so he can ride lots.

I kind of think today's card is more spring-y than fall-ish, but oh well :) We've already established that I don't worry about that when I am making cards. heehee :) I really like these jar stamps. But to be honest, I have had a hard time actually using them. I've finally gotten a few cards to turn out that I actually like. And this is one of them. The cute butterfly is from Flutterby Friend, one of very favorite sets.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great week so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment