Pages

Friday, September 30

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Since it's already the first of October here, it's now officially World Cardmaking Day :) And I'm happy to say that this year I really do think I'll at least get to spend half the day making cards. yay :) I already got my windows cleaned today, so I can even stamp guilt free :)

For now, I'll share a birthday card I made. I never really thought I liked red and light blue together, until I made a card for a challenge with them, and I was surprised at how well I liked it. Especially when yo throw in some kraft :) All supplies for this card are from Papertrey Ink :) I think the stamps in this teacup set are so cute!

Ok~that's it for me today. I have a few more things to take care of before I plant myself at my desk :) Thanks for stopping by! Do you have any plans for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment