Pages

Wednesday, September 7

time for a checkup.

Well not mine, but for my kiddos. Rhys just went to the dentist last week and got one of his baby teeth {that had major issues} pulled, so he got his check up and fluoride treatment then. And I was happy to hear no cavities. I took Leah and Levi in for their check up yesterday. They both have potential for needing braces, so I was having  that checked too. Leah has to wait for some more teeth to come in to get her braces, but she is getting a mouthpiece. I'm really excited about it for her lol. Her bite is off and it bothers her and this should fix it~yay. Levi's checkup was great too, no cavities, healthy teeth :) so yay for me. heehee :) Oh, and after that we went to the doctor and got cough meds for all of them too. So now after each meal I line up all the kids and take turns giving them their medicine....

I had lots of fun making this card. I was trying out my new stamps from PTI. I think I'm really going to love these  vases. I don't paper piece all that much, but it just seemed to fitting for these little vases. And they really aren't very tricky to cut out or anything. The beautiful background stamp is from Stampabilities. I searched for a long time to find a pretty scripty background stamp, and I just *love* this one :)

Thanks for stopping by! It's our "weekend" now, so I'm hoping to recharge, and get some stamping done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment