Pages

Tuesday, September 13

the butterflies...

again :) Remember the other day when I posted that most of my cards I had sitting on my desk had butterflies? well, I posted one of the "fixed" ones, so I thought that I would share one of the butterfly ones that I didn't change.

And this one has LOTS of butterflies lol. Really a simple card.  I love adding some embossing to a simple card. This sentiment is from PTI's Flutterby Friend. When I got the set, I actually thought I might not use the sentiments at all, but I got it anyway. As it turns out, I *love* the sentiments in this set and I've used them quite a bit.

Ok, short and sweet for me today! It seems the kiddos have decided to wake up before 6 for the past several days, and I need tom make up for it. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment