Pages

Saturday, September 3

no promises

I can't make any promises, especially because I am not one that works well feeling "obligated", but I am really hoping to start posting more often here on the blog. I really love  sharing my cards here. So that is my goal anyway :) And in the spirit of posting more often, here I am posting 2 days in a row! yay :)


Today I have another card I tried some heat embossing on. See, more clear embossing on dark colored cardstock :)I love gray with pale yellow, and pale purple with yellow, so I really liked this combination. I used the really pretty music impression plate too. I added the sentiment on a label that I trimmed and tucked behind the gray panel.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment