Pages

Sunday, May 29

makeover.

So remember the not-so-great "shabby" card I tried to make awhile ago? Well, it just kept bothering me, so I took it apart. Then I left it on my desk for a couple of weeks, trying to add something to the base that I liked.
And I finally I did :) Here's what the new, improved one looks like:


Ok, now, really, isn't that a lot better?! I actually really like this version. I added some prima flowers, a sentiment from PTI's Flutterby Friend. And the finishing touch is a clear butterfly, spritzed with a little Glitter mist and thne dipped in white Stazon ink. This is what I usually do when I end up making a card that I don't really like. Sometimes it takes a while, but I like coming up with something that I really do like :)

Ok, short and sweet again today. I'm hoping to get a few things done this morning before all the kids are up.
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment