Pages

Friday, May 27

girly fun and more butterflies :)

Leah is off spending the night at her cousins' house tonight. With Emma so much younger than her, and two brothers, it's a fun treat  for her to stay at a house with SIX little girls. Apparently they are having a night full of  dress up and tea parties :) Lots of fun for her, but I think her daddy's pretty sad that his girl isn't going to be here when he gets home from work--heehee :)

I have another butterfly card for today. But this time it is a different butterfly :)



I really like how the kraft looks with the yellow. I stamped the butterfly with a music pattern in Antique linen distress ink. The butterfly is from Lifestyle crafts. Isn't it pretty? I used my favorite Sizzix embossing plate too. The perfect little sentiment is from Waltzingmouse stamps. I love that font :) And I'm so glad  I finally seem to have gotten my sewing machine to work. I would be so sad if I couldn't  add stitching to my cards!!

Well, I'm off to watch a movie with the boys while Leah's gone :)  Thanks for stopping by!! It's just about the weekend~yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment