Pages

Sunday, May 8

it's over.

Well, Golden Week is officially over. Seriously it felt like it didn't even exist this year. I did enjoy the break from school though :) But all studies and such will resume tomorrow....I hope I'm ready lol.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I forgot to say how Leah did on her second golf test.......yes, she passed :) Tomio said she was the only one to pass this time. I'm so proud of her :) She still says she wants to be a professional golfer, and it looks like she is on the right path.

Miss Emma seems to *finally* be almost back to her normal self....is this like the 3rd time I've said that? I guess 3rd time's the charm, right? :) She did take a long nap today, which is great for her getting completely better. It's also great for getting some cards done :) I think I got 4 cards made during her nap. And that is A LOT for me. I even got the dishes and straightening done too.



This however, is not one of the cards I made today. I did *not* have time to photograph those :)



Just a simple out-of-season Christmas card. heehee :) I thought the different color combination was fun for a Christmas card. I used the gorgeous Waltzingmouse ornament stamps. So pretty and I love how the work with the Spellbinders ornament dies. Oh, the embossing folder is from Quickutz. For some reason I prefered the debossed look for this card.

Alright, I'm off to get things ready for tomorrow before I go to bed :) thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment