Pages

Monday, May 23

a little reprieve...

from the heat :) It had gotten so hot here lately, I was kind of getting concerned about the summer...But luckily the past few days it has really cooled off. It's actually been quite chilly. Fun :) A little too rainy today though... I wouldn't mind at all if I didn't have to go out in it get groceries. I'm thinking it might make for a good baking day though.

Ok I just realized that today's card uses the same butterfly set as the last card. I think I need to start trying to use something else besides butterflies(!) or maybe just get some more butterfly stamps? Yes, definitely think I should just get some more butterflies.


I usually think this pink polka dot paper is too bright, but I like it combined with kraft for a fun girl-y card. Not sure how well you can see it in the photo, but I stamped a music pattern on the label in antique linen distress ink. Added some stitching and a little gem to finish it off.

Alright, a short and sweet today. Lots of school to get done with the kids before we head out. Hope you have a good day!! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment