Pages

Saturday, April 30

Sort of a break...

Yesterday was technically Tomio's first day of his "Golden Week" holiday. It supposed to be a pretty long break from Tomio's work. But with all the stuff he has to do, it's not really working out much that way. We do still take the week off from school, which is very much needed :) I'm hoping to go through all the kids's clothes and make a bunch of cards :) Fun, fun :)

And here's a card for today.


I had some fun with this card. I made five strips of kraft stamped with the woodgrain pattern to make it look like it was made of pieces of wood. I stamped a couple off different background images on the hearts after I punched them out. Oh and that fun "Mr. and Mrs." stamp is from Unity. Finished off with some ribbon and pins.

Ok, I'm headed off to bed. Everyone but me seems to have a cold and their all sleeping. Hoping to catch up on some of my sleep :)
Thanks for popping by! I hope you are having a great weekend so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment