Pages

Sunday, April 24

No excuses...

I'm not going to make any excuses as to why the blog here has been so quiet. It's all just typical stuff going on around here. Stuff that I should be able to handle just fine. I guess sometimes the everyday is a little more than you expect. Or maybe it's just me? At least Miss Emma seems to be doing better about sleeping through the night without screaming :)

And now for a card. Kinda  simple really. But not completely "CAS".heehee.

 I love the subtle look of the woodgrain stamped on kraft with antique linen distress ink. Just perfect. And I seem to have a thing for adding these pins to my card lately. The cute felt "love" is from Fancy Pants. I {heart} all their fun felt shapes that they released a few years ago (!) I don't know what I'll do when I run out though! gasp! I use them on my cards and layouts too.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I still feel like I am making for some missed sleep.  Thank you SO much for stopping by even though it has been so quiet around here. Hope you had a great Easter weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment