Pages

Sunday, April 17

a little tired and a layout.

Well a new week started again. I have been so tired lately. I guess I shouldn't complain, since I get to stay home with the kids and Tomio is the one who has to go out. See he's been so busy at work that he has to leave by 6 most days. Which means that I get up and get him breakfast etc. before he heads out. That itself is tiring enough, but Miss Emma seems to have decided now would be a good time to start waking up in the middle of the night and scream, and scream...and scream. I've tried everything I can think of but it hasn't helped.

So I'm tired. Maybe some extra coke will help :) And at least the coke-shortage that seems to have been going on at the stores near me has ended and I was able to find plenty for the week. yay :)



I thought I would share another layout today(!) I actually really like how this one turned out. It is from the same sketch as the one I shared a little bit ago. But I like how it has a totally different look.


I love the "wonky" scallops at the bottom. I didn't really have any, so diecut several circles and cut them in half and tucked them in. I also like the little felt car. I like adding stitching and buttons to felt shapes :)

Well, that's all for me today. I'm really hoping to get a nap after school today... :) Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a great weekend!!

1 comment: