Pages

Sunday, April 3

Sorry for the long silence again. My week didn't go at all like I had planned. I had hoped to do all this great planning and cardmaking while Leah and Rhys were gone doing sports all week....but none of that happened at all. I DID take Emma and  Levi to the doctor for their bad coughs. And I did manage to catch Emma's before it got really bad this time.
But I still have big plans for this week. I'm sure that some rescheduling and some attitude adjustments(which come from the Lord) I can get things done and enjoy them too.

Since I didn't create anything that I had planned this week, I don't have a card to share. But I do have a layout(!!!) I know, can you believe it? It's actually one that I made for Creating Keepsakes, but they didn't want it. But I still love how it turned out.
Some fun pictures of all my kiddos enjoying some cupcakes :) I used lots of stamps on this layout, which is one of my favorite things to do. When I first started stamping, I really didn't combine the two, but now I love it. 

I used lots of Papertrey dies too. I *LOVE* these notebook page and ticket dies. Both are ones that I wasn't sure I would get much use out of but got just because I liked them. And doesn't the cupcake look so cute out of felt?! So fun :)

That's it for me today. I hope your week went smoothly. Or at least you made the best of whatever came your way lol :) Thanks for popping in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment