Pages

Wednesday, April 6

Waltzing Mouse sketch :)

yay :) I missed last week's challenge, and I was afraid I might miss this one too. But I didn't.I liked this week's simple sketch. I was little stumped at first though.... I just don't usually make "mini" cards. But they came together super easily with some of  my new Waltzingmouse stamps :)

 Aren't these little guys just too cute?! I loved all the fun sentiments too.
 They would be fun to color in too, but I love how they look cute just like that though :)

That's all for me today though. I've got a lot of school things to do for the kids today, and I'm trying to organize a bunch of things in my house (!!) Thanks for popping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Love them!! Super sweet and simple cards. Lovely soft colours and cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Love that you added stitching and the little hearts to these sweet spring notecards!

    ReplyDelete