Pages

Tuesday, March 29

goings on

This week is "spring break" around here. Now really since I homeschool, it doesn't always apply to us. But this time, we are having spring break at this time too. Both Leah and Rhys have fun sports activities going on all week. Leah is getting some special golf lessons everyday and Rhys is going to a soccer camp each day.I'm so happy for both of them to get to do some fun things. But wow, it's weird. I only have  2 little kids at home with me all day. I'm not used to that anymore lol. Levi is enjoying being the "older" kid while they are gone though. I think it's good for everyone. So that's what's going on here....

And here's a card :)

 A few of my "go-to" faves on this card. Silhouette flowers, light blue, kraft and dark brown, text and grid backgrounds :) I used  my favorite Quickutz label die and a ricrac die from C.C. Designs. And finished off with some gems and stitching (as usual!)

 I hope your week is going well. Mine's good. Tomio went to several different stores to find me some Coke since it seems to have gotten really popular and scarce since the earthquake. But he did find me some :) And I didn't ask me to, he just did :) Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Very striking and classy! The brown really anchors it.

    ReplyDelete