Pages

Wednesday, October 28

lovely weather we're having....


So I spent just about ALL day Monday going through clothes. Getting out Emma's 6 month clothes. Unpacking the boys' fall/winter clothes. Packing away their summer clothes. Weeding out Levi's that are too small or will be too small next summer. Getting out Leah's fall/ winter clothes. Going through and reorganizing her drawers, because, unfortunately she takes are her mama and not her daddy, and organization and tidiness do not seem to be her strong suit...:). Packing up Leah's small clothes in a box that will eventually be Emma's. And of course what happened today? You guessed it, it was HOT. Of course. It inevitably happens every year. I wait till it has been cool consistently for a few days or a week and then I get out the cool-season clothes. But no matter when I do it, we always get some really hot days just after. Oh well, at least I'm not surprised anymore :) And we did take advantage of the great warm weather and go to the park today.

But my industrious-ness (he-he!) around the house left me no time to for scrappy fun these last few days. So I don't have anything new to share. But I do have this two-page layout I made a couple of weeks ago. Lots of pictures of my cuties:


Lots of Fancy Pants, Quickutz and Core'dinations :) I rolled out the "love" letters several times to get the look of chipboard. I wanted to put several pictures I really liked together just to write down about how much my family means to me:)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are enjoying some REAL fall weather :)

supplies: cardstock:core'dinations, pattern paper: fancy pants, diecut hears, letter, embossing folder: quickutz buttons, felt accent: fancy pants

No comments:

Post a Comment