Pages

Thursday, October 8

mojo monday



Yay :) I was afraid I would miss out on this week's Mojo Monday sketch, but I got time to do it. Well, actually, I MADE time :) and I am so glad I did.

I  had fun with this sketch. I used lots of my favorite papers. And a funky button I had in my stash that has no holes lol :) The focal stamp is Fancy Pants. I always thought it was neat, but had never had much of a good chance to use it before. The script on the kraft paper is actually a Fancy Pants stamp too. I have the Papertrey ink text backgrounds set on the way--I can't wait :)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my once-again-not-on-Monday-mojomonday-card!

supplies:
cardstock: worldwin
pattern paper: k&co, prima
stamps: fancy pants
buttons: autumn leaves
other: ribbon, kraft cs

No comments:

Post a Comment