Pages

Tuesday, July 5

What's going on?

 So my sassy little Miss Emma is, well, the same as always :) Some days are more trying than others... But I tell ya, that sweet face she makes in the morning, when she's only half awake, looks up and sees I AM there, and says "mama" all contented-ly, totally makes it all worth while :) She says the funniest things too. Her sentences are getting more "proper" lately, too. She used to come up to me and say "Doing?" for "what are you doing?" But not anymore. She walked in to the room  I was in and said "What's going on, Mama?" heehee :) Love that little girl :)

I have a simple, one-layer card today.


I stamped the typewrite directly on the card and then one more time on white cardstock and fussy cut the paper. At first glance it doesn't look like much "fussy cutting", but the bottom part was little tricky lol. Love the look of kraft and red together. Here is what I stamped on the inside:


I really like how it turned out. The cute typewriter is from Stamping Bella. The "I love you" is from PTI's Love Birds.

Thanks for popping in today! I hope you had a happy 4th of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment